Making a Disney bucket list was so easy for me. There are so many things I want to do at Disney that I could have gone on forever with that list. I can’t forget, though, that there is a whole beautiful state to explore down here.
Millions of people every year come to Florida for their vacation, and I am lucky enough to live here! Florida is so full of things to do, and I decided to make a bucket list to help get me started.
My Florida Bucket List
1) Eat at Margaritaville at Universal City Walk
2) Drive through The Florida Keys.
3) Visit Duval Street
4) Go see Winter the Dolphin at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium
5) Visit St. Augustine and learn about Florida’s history
6) Drive our truck onto the beach in Daytona Beach
7) Take the kids to the Wonderworks Museum in Orlando
8) Spend a weekend in Miami
9) Eat fried gator
10) Go on an airboat ride
11) Go on a cruise (we live 20 minutes from Port Canaveral!)
12) Spend a night at Ron Jon Resort
13) Visit Everglades National Park
14) See a wild Manatee
15) Take the kids to Discovery Cove to swim with the dolphins
16) Put Christmas lights on my palm trees!
17) Go to the beach on Christmas
18) Visit Busch Gardens Tampa
19) Take Nick to Legoland
20) Swim and snorkel in one of Florida’s natural springs
21) Visit Ybor City in Tampa
22) Go to Gatorland
23) Go tubing on the Rainbow River
24) Take the kids to Kennedy Space Center
25) Go see ICE at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Orlando
26) Stay overnight at Hard Rock Hotel at Universal
27) Take Nick to the McDonalds in Orlando that is shaped like a Happy Meal Box
28) Spend a day at Aquatica
29) Spend a night at Jules Undersea Lodge in Key Largo
30) Make fresh squeezed OJ from Florida Oranges (citrus season is almost here!)
31) Visit Islands of Adventure during “Grinchmas”
32) Go to Pensacola beach, where my hubby and I spent time many years ago, and eat at McGuires Irish Pub again.
33) Go to Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa
34) Go to Zoo Miami
35) Spend a night at Margaritaville Hotell in Pensacola.
36) Watch the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean.
37) Watch the sun set over the Gulf of Mexico.
38) Go outlet shopping in Orlando.
39) Go to a Phillies Spring Training game in Clearwater (saw them play the Braves at Champion Field)
40) Convince all my friends to move to Florida!
Help me out, folks! I want to get my list up to 50. What are your must-do’s in Florida?! Places to eat? Beaches to check out? Must-see landmarks or historic sites? Comment with ideas and suggestions, please!